The following is an explanation of the basic terms used in this policy:
a) Administrator or Law Firm partners of a civil partnership advocate Maciej Sawiński, conducting business under the firm Maciej Sawiński Kancelaria Adwokacka, ul. Mazowiecka, no. 2, lok. 1, 30-036 Kraków, NIP 6391902453, e-mail address for contact: email@example.com and legal counsel Damian Sabuda conducting business under the firm Damian Sabuda Kancelaria Radcy Prawnego , ul. Mazowiecka, nr 2, lok. 1, 30-036 Kraków NIP: 5512285416 e-mail address for contact: firstname.lastname@example.org acting jointly as a civil partnership under the name Sabuda Sawiński Adwokaci i Radcowie Prawni spółka cywilna ul. Mazowiecka, nr 2, lok. 1, 30-036 Kraków NIP: 6772477188.
b) RODO – Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation);
c) Website – the Law Firm’s website available at the domain www.sabuda-sawinski.pl
If you wish to contact the controller on matters related to the processing of your personal data, please:
– send an e-mail to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
– sending correspondence to: Sabuda Sawiński Adwokaci i Radcowie Prawni spółka cywilna ul. Mazowiecka, no. 2, lok. 1, 30-036 Kraków
Objectives and grounds for processing
As part of its activities, the Law Firm collects and processes personal data:
(a) for the purpose of performing the agreements concluded by the Law Firm with its Clients (legal basis Article 6(1)(b) RODO);
b) for the purposes arising from the legitimate interests pursued by the Law Firm as Data Controller (legal basis Article 6(1)(f) RODO), namely:
– in order to provide services to Clients,
– for analytical and statistical purposes as well as for the purpose of ensuring ICT security related to the www.sabuda-sawinski.pl website
c) in order to recruit persons interested in working or cooperating with the Firm (legal basis, respectively, Article 6(1)(c) and Article 6(1)(a) RODO).
d) to cooperate with attorneys, legal advisors, tax advisors, notaries, translators and others on client matters,
e) in order to fulfil legal obligations incumbent on the Firm (legal basis Article 6(1)(c) RODO).
The processing of your personal data is carried out on a voluntary basis; however, depending on the circumstances, a refusal to provide your data or a request for deletion may prevent the Law Firm from, for example, contacting you or performing a service. The processing of personal data in the provision of legal assistance services is regulated in contracts concluded with clients or in the general terms and conditions for the provision of legal services.
In accordance with the principles set out in the legal regulations on the protection of personal data and to the extent provided therein, you have the right to access your personal data, the right to rectify, delete or restrict its processing, the right to data portability and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (President of the Office for Personal Data Protection).
If you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you may withdraw it at any time; however, the withdrawal of your consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent prior to its withdrawal.
Right to lodge a complaint
If you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the RODO, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. Contact details of the Polish supervisory authority:
President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw
Transfer of personal data to other entities
1. your personal data will be made available only to entities authorised on the basis of legal regulations or a contract of entrustment with the Administrator. On the basis of an agreement, the Administrator may entrust your data to entities directly or indirectly related to the Office, in particular in organisational or personal terms, having their registered office in one of the Member States of the European Union. Furthermore, recipients of your data may be external service providers (including IT services, accounting services, auditors and auditors, lawyers) as well as administrative authorities, state services and courts. The law firm, in connection with its cooperation with its suppliers and other law firms, may entrust the processing of your personal data to the above-mentioned entities. However, in each case, these entities will be obliged to maintain the confidentiality of your personal data and to process them in accordance with data protection regulations and the relevant instructions of the Law Firm.
(2) Your personal data shall be processed on the premises of the Law Firm and shall not be transferred to countries outside the European Union. In the event that your personal data is transferred to third countries (located outside the EU), the law firm will use appropriate instruments to ensure the security of your personal data.
Your personal data will be processed, depending on the individual purposes and legal basis of the processing, respectively:
until the expiry of the limitation periods associated with the contract to which the processing of your personal data is related;
until the expiry of the limitation periods related to legal obligations;
until the relevant legitimate interests pursued by the Law Firm as Data Controller related to the processing of specific data are realised;
Insofar as it results from separate legal regulations (e.g. the Accounting Act, the Tax Ordinance), personal data shall be stored for the period required by the said regulations in order to enable the legal requirements of the said regulations.
Your personal data are not subject to profiling or any other form of automated decision-making.
Cookies and other technologies 1.
1 Cookies, cookies, are so-called “cookies”, i.e. small files (usually text files) stored on the User’s terminal device (local disk of the computer, phone, tablet, etc.) when using the website. They store settings, preferences and information related to the User’s use of the website, such as browser type, etc.
3 Cookies (and other similar tracking technologies) are used by the Administrator for purposes whose realisation constitutes the Administrator’s legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) RODO), i.e., statistical, management of the Platform. The legitimate interest of the Administrator consists in conducting analyses of the activity and preferences of the Customers during the use of the website, in order to improve the applied functionalities, to improve the services. Data collected by means of Cookies technology is processed in an automated manner, which enables the assessment of certain factors relating to natural persons, but has no legal consequences for the Users.
The Administrator reserves the right tó collect IP addresses of website visitors, which may prove helpful in diagnosing technical problems with the ICT system, creating statistical analyses (e.g. determining from which regions the website is most visited). In addition, they may̨ bé useful in administering and improving the Website. IP addresses are collected̨ anonymously, which means that they are not associated with any User data.
(5) The Administrator uses: necessary, technical cookies (always active). This type of cookie is essential for the functioning of the website and therefore remains deactivated. Necessary cookies are usually used in response to actions taken by the User, e.g.: setting privacy options, filling in forms, saving a list to the clipboard. These include cookies which are responsible for security-relevant functions or the activation of external functions, such as the display of a map slice. You can change your browser settings to block them, but the website will then not function properly. These cookies do not store any personal data.
6 You can change the cookie settings in your browsers or directly from the website.